2019 is over and in closing the books on this beautiful year, I realize that I have been busier than usual. As proof, I published much less than I usually do. So, it’s time to take stock and present my 5 best marketing articles of 2019 (among those published in English). I also have a similar ranking for my articles published in French.
I’ve produced 2 rankings below. Each one is in order of their readership. The 1st ranking includes only articles published in 2019, while the 2nd ranks my 5 best articles of all time.
5 best marketing articles published in 2019
- 2020 Digital Ad Spend forecast, 6 March 2019
- Are you already wondering what digital media ad spend forecasts look like for 2020? I’ve compiled many forecasts for various digital ad formats and tactics, as well as those beyond 2020.
- AR & VR Predictions for 2020, 10 April 2019
- Is 2020 the year of AR or VR? When are augmented reality and virtual reality going to really make an impact on our lives? I’ve compiled a whole bunch of AR & VR predictions for you.
- AdChoices 101 – 4 upcoming webinars, 5 April 2019
- Do you or your team need a refresher on why the AdChoices program exists and what the components of it are?
- Traditional Media predictions for 2020 and beyond, 13 February 2019
- Are you already wondering what traditional media predictions for 2020 will look like? I’ve compiled a whole bunch of traditional media predictions for 2020 and beyond.
- 2020 Television Technology predictions, 19 June 2019
- Wondering what’s on the horizon in television technology & broadcasting for 2020 and beyond? Many experts have already voiced their predictions and I’ve compiled them for you.
5 best articles of all time
- How to calculate a cost per point (CPP), 3 Dec. 2014
- I’ve recently published two articles relevant to online GRPs. The first focused on explaining what is a Gross Rating Point and how it is calculated while the second explained its relevance to digital in planning, buying and reporting.
- 2019 Digital Media Ad Spend Forecast. 14 Feb. 2018
- Are you already wondering what digital media ad spend forecasts look like for 2019? I’ve compiled many forecasts for various digital ad formats and tactics, as well as those beyond 2019.
- 2019 Social Media Predictions, 11 April 2018
- Planning ahead early? Are you already looking for 2019 social media predictions? Many experts have already voiced their predictions and I’ve compiled them for you.
- Required marketing tech knowledge for digital media sellers, 3 March 2014
- Do you work in media sales, or more specifically in digital media sales? Whether it is your sole responsibility or part of it, you need a minimum amount of knowledge about the ad tech and marketing tech your company employs and that which your competitors and clients use. You also need an understanding of the other marketing-related technologies, systems, and tools used by your company, competition and clients to fully understand the opportunities at your fingertips and how clients really track what they measure.
- AR & VR Predictions for 2019, 14 March 2018
- Is 2019 the year of AR or VR? When are augmented reality and virtual reality going to really make an impact on our lives? I’ve compiled a whole bunch of AR & VR predictions for you.