Titan Interactive offers digital media planning and buying services for direct clients and smalle ad agencies. This can be on an ongoing basis, or ad hoc.
Not limited to programmatic media such as Google AdWords and Facebook Ads. We can plan media with media partners for online display, email, video and native advertising. This all depends on your needs, your budget and your objective.
Why Titan Interactive?
Titan Interactive, launched in November 2004, offers many different services where digital marketing, communications, and advertising is concerned. These now include digital media planning and buying, online research, consulting, training and interactive communications auditing.
Titan Interactive is really the corporate entity of Samuel Parent, DMSC, who holds over 25 years of experience with traditional and digital media. He worked 6 years in ad agencies in a planning and buying role and 10 years in media sales and sales management. More importantly, he’s worked over 10 years in digital marketing training directly with advertisers, ad agencies and digital media publishers.
Who is this for?
- Small to medium-sized advertising agencies who do not have a digital expertise or need a little help to go the extra mile with a particularly picky client
- Businesses (advertisers) looking for media planning and buying accompaniment in their own in-house management of these tasks
Planning & buying process with Titan
You need support in planning and executing your next digital media campaign? No problem.
- Submit to us your campaign brief with any relevant history. Don’t forget your success metric and how you track it
- Not sure about the last 2 items? I can help with that – I also teach Google Analytics.
- I’ll get back to your with a campaign calendar and explanation of recommendations as well as what’s required for each
- Everything is open for debate or discussion.
- Once approved, Titan proceeds to negotiate and secure the desired media inventory. Insertion orders can be signed by Titan but will be billed directly to the client by media partners.
- We follow and optimize your digital campaign regularly. A weekly update tells you how it is doing, and what we’re doing.
- Once completed, a final commented report is presented.
Titan’s own monthly billing to you will be akin to a time sheet. An invoice justifies all time spent on your account. It is rounded to the half-15 minutes (12.5% of 1 hour).
You should expect me to spend a minimum of 7 hours on an average digital campaign. An average campaign has a media budget between $15,000 and $100,000. Below that, we only concentrate on AdWords and Facebook and planning comes down to 3 hours. It will, of course, vary in the complexity, breadth, and duration of your campaign.
Titan Interactive’s hourly rate is $150. That will lower to $135 if an average of 6 hours a month can be maintained for a minimum of 3 months.