Titan Interactive Inc. was launched September 1st, 2004 and is operated by Samuel Parent, DMSC. We are a digital and integrated marketing communications consultancy. We are involved in consulting, coaching, training and public speaking.
As such, our services reside on six pillars which are interconnected:
- Interactive Communications Audit (summary)
- Public speaking
- Online Reputation Management
- Digital Media Planning & Buying
Titan Interactive also holds the following accreditations:
- Certificat d’Agrément from the Commission des Partenaires du Marché du Travail of Québec (for the 1% of your salary base applicable in training)
- DMSC: Digital Media Sales Certification from IAB (United States)
Samuel Parent has worked these past 20 years in marketing research, traditional and digital media planning and buying, digital media sales, sales management, general management of Internet department (sales, content & development). Throughout, he has been involved with advertising and digital ad industry organisations starting in 1998 with the BPIQ (Quebec’s precursor to IAB), since 2001 with IAB Canada and occasional collaborations with the Association of Canadian Advertisers (ACA), Publicité Club de Montréal (PCM), Association of Quebec’s Advertising Agencies (AAPQ) and the Quebec Media Directors’ Council (CDMQ).