Wondering what’s on the horizon in MarTech predictions for 2020 and beyond? Many experts have already voiced their marketing technology predictions and I’ve compiled them for you.
This series of posts is now an annual feature on this blog. However, this year they’ll be shorter and published weekly.
2020 & Beyond MarTech Predictions
This post covers the MarTech predictions for 2020 through 2027. This post covers Ad Tech, Blockchain, MarTech proper, as well as Smart Home Tech.
Please note that some of these predictions are in French. They are indicated with FR – before the prediction.
- Digital technology impacts by 2020, from Pew Internet RSS Feed: All Content Update, July 2012
- Ad Tech In 2020, mediapost.com Sep 2
Artificial intelligence (AI, Machine Learning)
- FR – L’intelligence artificielle partout d’ici 2020?, isarta.com by François Nadeau Aug 10, 2017
- FR – Intelligence artificielle : Moins du quart des entreprises canadiennes investiront d’ici 2020, actusmedias.com by Yannick Feb 6, 2017
- Fast-Forward To 2040: How Businesses Will Evolve With AI, AdExchanger.com: Exchanging Ideas On Digital Media Optimization by AdExchanger, July 2018
- Blockchain Forecast To Create $122B In Business Value For Advertising, Media By 2030, MediaPost.com: MediaDailyNews, Aug.2018
- Blockchain Market Change From $80 Million To $2.33 Billion By 2033, MediaPost | Research Brief, Nov.13 2018
- 3 Tech Trends You Need For Marketing To Survive In 2020, mediapost.com Jul 25
- Forrester: Marketing Tech Spending To Exceed $122 Billion By 2022, MediaPost.com: MediaDailyNews, May 2018
- 1 million software companies by 2027? We’re gonna need a bigger chart, chiefmartec.com by Scott Brinker Nov 13, 2017
Smart Home technology
- By 2020, Smart home revenues to reach $100bn, advanced-television.com, Oct 21, 2015
- Smart Home Products Moving To 50% Of Households By 2020, mediapost.com May 5, 2015
- Smart home devices to see double-digit growth through 2020, Advanced Television by Editor, Oct. 2018
- Amazon Echo, Google Home in 55% US homes by 2022, advanced-television.com by Editor Nov 9, 2017