Do you or your team need a refresher on why the AdChoices program exists and what the components of it are?
Have you maybe noticed the blue triangle icon but aren’t sure what it’s for? Maybe you’re wondering if it applies to your company or agency? Maybe you should participate in the program for better transparency with your clients and audience.
Join us for one of the upcoming AdChoices 101 webinars, by the DAAC, Digital Advertising Alliance of Canada, where we’ll go through the basics of what it means to comply with our self-regulatory program.
Upcoming dates for the AdChoices 101 webinars
- Monday April 15 at 1 pm EST
- Tuesday April 16 at 3 pm EST
- Thursday May 16 at 12 pm EST
- Friday May 31 at 10 am EST
I’ve previously published on this topic:
- Enhanced consumer choice tool for interest-based advertising, 22 August 2018
- Use the AdChoices Icon, 8 August 2018
- Additional Guidance Released for the Canadian AdChoices Program, 27 July 2018