Did I miss a topic you were hoping to see last week in relation to traditional media prediction? I wasn’t finished but kept some for this week!
This series of posts is now an annual feature on this blog. However, this year they’ll be shorter and published weekly.
2019 & Beyond More Traditional Media Predictions
This post covers traditional advertising predictions from 2019 through 2025. They cover Ad Agencies, Media Sales, Coupons and DVR usage.
Please note that some of these predictions are in French. They are indicated with FR – before the prediction.
- Make A Wish: Agencies in 2020, digiday.com by Digiday Content Studio Feb 13, 2014
- Dentsu to be agency of record 2020 Olympics in Tokyo, smartbrief.com Apr 23
- What Will Your Agency Look Like in 2020?, smartbrief.com Nov 6
- This Agency’s Summer Interns Imagined What Brands Will Look Like on Snapchat in 2020, adweek.com by Lauren Johnson Apr 26
- What ad agencies will look like in 2025, digiday.com by Mark Duffy 6:49 am
- By 2020 Beacons will Distribute 1.6 Billion Coupons to Smartphones, audiencescan.com by Courtney Huckabay
- DVR market to grow at 15% CAGR to 2019, advanced-television.com, Nov 30, 2015
- What Will Sales Look Like in 2020? 5 Predictions for the Future, blog.hubspot.com by firstname.lastname@example.org (Emma Snider) Nov 3
- Which Types of Salespeople Will Become Obsolete in 2020? [Webinar], blog.hubspot.com by email@example.com (David Ly Khim)
- 5 Skills Every Salesperson Will Need in 2020, blog.hubspot.com by firstname.lastname@example.org (Aja Frost) Aug 30
- 1 Million B2B Sales Jobs Will Vanish by 2020, Will Yours Be One?, mediasalestoday.com by Rachel Cagle
Other 2019+ Predictions
Finally, here are my other 2019 & beyond prediction posts to satisfy your curiosity.
- General predictions for 2020 until 2116
- Science predictions for 2020 until 2100
- Traditional Media Ad Spend Forecast 2019 until 2023
- Traditional Media for 2019 until 2030
Did you catch my 2018 PREDICTIONS?
At the end of 2017, I published 7 posts outlining 2018 predictions, available by the time of publishing: